Reconstruction of evangelic
Reconstruction of the 4th and 6th floor and roof of the building in the Marathon house. Evangelical Faculty is housed in this purist building constructed in 1928 by the architect František Xaver Čtrnáctý originally designed for Plichta's Physical Training Institute. The intention of the reconstruction was to admit a maximum of the original building framework and to get light into the interior. Sober choose of material and color solutions respect the time of foundation of the building and its current purpose as an educational institution.